Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Urgent call to action on Senate Bill 510 Food Safety Modernization Act - NaturalNews.tv

You have until 5:00 Monday November 29 to voice your opinion about this bill. Scroll down to Thursday November 25 for information about how to do that. The first vote will take place at about 6:30 tonight.  Click on the link below to watch a five minute video about this bill.






Urgent call to action on Senate Bill 510 Food Safety Modernization Act - NaturalNews.tv

No comments: