Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ANOTHER GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER

Now that the President has given the go ahead, there’s nothing holding the government back. The fracking industry stands to be impacted almost immediately, with federal agencies prepared to tear into operations nationwide in  
http://www.infowars.com/executive-order-federal-government-to-take-control-of-domestic-natural-gas-production-epa-set-to-move-within-one-week/short order:

No comments: