Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU

I haven't watched the video that the author of this article speaks about because I couldn't stomach it. We need to be aware of the evil that's overtaking America. So we should at least read this article. I don't recommend watching the video. -Danelle

"These are the people who are slowly but surely infiltrating America and breeding like rats so they can establish legitimate residency. These are the savages who have already pretty much overrun Dearborn, Michigan and several other US cities." 
http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson35.html

No comments: