Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DOCTORS PRESCRIBING DEATH

Two hundred million Americans are hospitalized each year due to adverse reactions to prescription drugs. I was one of them six years ago and that's why I post this audio video.  Of those 200 million people, 100,000 of them die from the drugs that were prescribed by their doctors. This includes adverse reactions to vaccines. Watch the video below for more on this. The opening is too long, but the interview is extremely interesting.

No comments: