Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, April 27, 2012

DUH...WHAT ENEMY?

"In short, we are losing what is more accurately described as the "jihadists' war on America" because we are being subjected to a systematic, disciplined and highly successful campaign of what the military would call "information dominance." It leaves us as a nation witless about the true nature of the enemy and his motivations and therefore incapable of countering them effectively."
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/gaffney042412.php3

No comments: