Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

THE EXPANDING CONTROL GRID

"Does having TSA thugs touch the private parts of old women and young children before they get on their flights keep us any safer?
Of course not.
But it does move our country in a very dangerous direction.
The reality is that this "Big Brother control grid" that is being constructed all around us is expanding in a thousand different ways."

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-is-it-necessary-for-the-federal-government-to-turn-the-united-states-into-a-prison-camp

No comments: