Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, April 30, 2012

IRS MONITORING YOUR ACTIVITIES

"This bill will prevent people leaving the country that owe $50,000 or more in taxes. The IRS will start monitoring all movement of the people. The IRS will be directly tied into the activities of the people. I said that this was coming. They will start with $50,000 in taxes and then quickly work the number down and include other issues probably down to parking tickets! Eventually, it will get into the political. This is all part of the coming 666 Surveillance System."- John McTernan
Click on link below for more.
http://www.infowars.com/irs-implements-mark-of-the-beast-control-system/ 

No comments: