Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

IT'S GOING TO GET UGLY

"He is bent on dividing Israel and Jerusalem by creating a Palestinian state. He has never deviated from this, and if he wins the election it is going to get real ugly for Israel and of course the Holy God of Israel is going to match this attitude with judgment on America." 
-John McTernan
 http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-lifts-freeze-on-192-million-aid-package-to-palestinian-authority/

No comments: