Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, April 20, 2012

MODESTY PROMOTES FRIENDSHIP

This is a wonderful post about the benefits of modesty. I speak about modesty in my latest speech. Many Christian women don't realize that God mentions modesty in the Bible. This is a difficult subject in a culture that encourages women to dress scantily. The fact that modesty promotes friendship is something that's often overlooked when discussing this issue. For more, click on the link below.
 http://yoursacredcalling.com/blog/2012/02/modesty-promotes-friendship/

No comments: