Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monsanto: The Real Cyberdyne

"Monsanto has changed the face of world agriculture to the point that each trip to the grocery store results in a lottery of genetic mutations.  Will the tomato that you eat today cause bleeding ulcers tomorrow?  Will the gmo corn that insinuates itself into 90% of processed foods cause your child to have a resistance to antibiotics that might otherwise save her life? Are you missing important nutrients by consuming these foods, causing you to overeat to attempt to satiate your need for vitamins and minerals?"

If you don't fully understand genetically modified food and Monsanto, the greedy giant that created it, please read this article. It's the best one I've read on this subject 

Monsanto: The Real Cyberdyne

No comments: