Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

PUTTING CONGRESS OUT OF BUSINESS

Making war decisions without congressional approval goes against the US Constitution. Article I Section 8 of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war. President Obama knows this and chooses to ignore it.  Click on the link below and watch the video within the article to see how others are choosing to ignore the law of our land, the Constitution. Our congress will soon be out of business as they'll have no decisions left to make.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-impeachment-bill-now-in-congress/

No comments: