Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Coming Depression: “People Don’t Want to Believe It”

Gerald Celente is calling for a voter's strike during the next presidential election, and I completely agree. How can we choose  the lesser of two evils? -Danelle

"While the signs are all around us and as clear as day to those paying attention, a large portion of our population, like that of Germany in the 1930′s, simply doesn’t understand what’s happening, or they bury their heads in the sand so as to avoid ruffling the feathers of the all powerful and entrenched American Police State."

The Coming Depression: “People Don’t Want to Believe It”:

No comments: