Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Monday, May 7, 2012

IT ONLY PAYS JOY

"Today I burned the peas and dropped a canning jar, then closed my eyes as it shattered across the kitchen floor. The next fifteen minutes would be spent on my knees sweeping shards of glass and moving furniture so every single sliver is kept away from barefoot feet.

 The weather is gloomy and so has my mood been. Everything I do today gets messed. Did I mention the hard-boiled eggs I almost exploded when I set the burner on high then walked away from them? But just now, I read this post and was reminded how lucky I am to be a mom, part of a family...the one who nurtures those I love. 

It is not without frustration, but it's the job that has brought me the most joy. No career is more important than being a life giver and a keeper of that wonderful place we call home. Keeping husbands and children fed, loved and cared for is the job God gave women. I'm grateful to be able to focus on it full time. Happy Mothers Day to all women who love to care for others."

http://www.titus2atthewell.com/fingerprints-all-over-them/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+titus2atthewell+%28At+The+Well...In+Pursuit+of+Titus+2%29

No comments: