Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Redefining Necessities


Learn from the tragedy unfolding in Greece and the rest of Europe.  Redefine what necessities are to you, and prepare while you still have time.  You won’t care that your dishtowels are nice if there is no food your cupboards. Keep the people of Europe in your prayers, see your future in them, and prepare accordingly.
 Redefining Necessities

No comments: