Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Armed Homeland Security Agents In 'Community Outreach' To "Let People Know They're In The Area"

"The visible presence of armed federal agents for no other reason than to
represent a show of force will only deepen concerns that the Department
of Homeland Security is becoming America’s domestic standing army, a
notion posited by the Rutherford Institute’s John Whitehead in a widely circulated article last month."



Armed Homeland Security Agents In 'Community Outreach' To "Let People Know They're In The Area"

No comments: