Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Brutality, When We've Gone Too Far

3. Most of the police and SWAT involved in all these brutal incidents on Americans the last couple of years are part of the super-soldier program. That is why there is no restraint by these police officers. Emotions and empathy have been designed, bred, and cloned out of them. They are the first trials of the already formed secret US hybrid army and are on standby NOW.

No comments: