Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE SOULS

"The 80 years, or so, we spend on this planet does not compare with the eternity that our souls are designed to exist. Events in this country and on this planet are about to get so bad that I cannot find the words to describe the horror of what is coming. And although it may be too late to save America from her final fate, it is not too late for you to help save your soul and to help others in the same endeavor."

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/07/03/the-ten-percent-factor/comment-page-1/#comment-65116

No comments: