Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SIGN, SIGN EVERYWHERE A SIGN

"While most of our press continues to focus on Ebola, the Middle East is changing and doing so rapidly.  However, what I find interesting is how every one of the signs that Jesus warned us would precede His coming, seem to be firing on all eight cylinders.  Wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilence, earthquakes in diverse places…."

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/isil-update-when-baghdad-falls/

No comments: