Followers

WELCOME

Knowledge, inspiration, and encouragement from a Christian perspective is my goal. I post a weekly commentary, which could be about world events or the events of my week. Other days I might share stories, recipes, homemaking tips, book reviews, political talk, biblical truth, or other blogs and websites I like. This blog is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

RUSSIAN ECONOMIC MELTDOWN: THE ROAD TO WW3

"Russia is getting ready for WW3. Its economy is collapsing, no it is melting down. Everything is being cut in Russia except the military which is expanding. The Russian economy can’t continue like this. It is total economic collapse or war. It will be war and I believe soon." - John McTernan

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=31101

No comments: