Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

YOUNG LIVING THIEVES KIT | The Homemade Life | Melissa Mancia


My dishwasher detergent (Cascade) contained chemicals that cause endocrine disruption and cancer. My toothpaste contained chemicals that cause mouth tongue and throat cancer. My mouthwash contained toxic blue dyes. My hand sanitizer and dish soap contained triclosan. And the home cleaners I was using were all toxic to human health.

If you read the labels on the products you're using now, you will realize the chemical overload you're getting. These toxins build up over time by making contact with your body through the skin and lungs. Some of the toxins are ingested as with toothpaste and mouthwash. The Thieves premium starter kit is the best way to ditch your toxic products and switch to healthier options. 

No comments: