Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NOT TO DEPRESS YOU, TO PREPARE YOU

Below is another article about how natural disasters are increasing with the statistics to prove it.  I predicted a year ago when I wrote But There Is Hope that we would see more natural disasters in the coming months and years.  Earthquakes are increasing in both frequency and intensity.  Natural disasters of all types are increasing in frequency.  An entire river disappeared in Costa Rica.  Gigantic cracks and sinkholes are appearing all over the globe.

Smart people will take this as a warning and prepare.  I don't post these things to depress you.  I post them to prepare you.  Store a supply of food and water; be prepared for the possibility of losing electricity for long periods.  Have a stash of emergency cash set aside. Read up on ways you can prepare for any disasterIf I'm wrong, you've lost nothing, but if I'm right you'll be glad you were prepared.  With another Hurricane brewing that could hit our shores in less than two weeks, my warning isn't so far fetched.
 http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-the-number-of-earthquakes-increasing-why-the-5-8-virginia-earthquake-might-just-be-a-preview-of-things-to-come

No comments: