Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN...

Here's the latest blog I want to share.  At first I thought this girl was too flashy to be taken seriously.  But then I read some of her blog entries.  She's a beautiful girl, but she's also real.  She admits her faults and she has a concern for others.  Life is not all about her.  I especially love this blog about her decision to part with her wedding dress.  How often do we get caught up in the luxuries of the world and forget about the difference we could be making in the lives of others.  She's inspired me to do something for someone in need.  Take some time to explore this blog.  She's a photographer, so you'll see some beautiful photos.

PS.  Jennifer told me today through email that the dress is still available.  Several people were interested, but their interest fell through.  It is a beautiful dress for someone very petite.  Spread the word!
http://theblairaffairs.blogspot.com/2011/01/to-whom-much-is-given.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You don't know how you touched my heart today!