Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Introducing Savvy Minerals by Young Living



A line of chemical-free makeup with no health scares. That's a rare thing. Before Savvy Minerals, my only option was one line of cosmetics at Ulta that strived to avoid harsh chemicals in their products.

At 55, I need makeup to feel better. Most women look better with at least a touch of makeup. But I don't want my health to suffer for the sake of beauty.

I can actually feel the difference between a chemical liquid foundation and a natural one. My skin doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask, it feels nourished and moisturized with no irritation. And I just feel better knowing that toxic chemicals aren't laying on my skin and being pulled into my blood stream.

Click on the link below and explore the Young Living website as a retail customer if you're not ready to commit to membership. You'll find it just below my photo and bio, and you don't have to purchase anything after signing in. The only way you'll order something is if you give credit card information and hit that final purchase button.

 For now, just explore all the toxin-free products for your home. I'm so grateful for companies like Young Living. They care about the health of their customers.
wholelifeoils.com/danelle-carvell

No comments: