Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Mask Rebellion Picking Up Steam

All I can say is, Yay! I was fired for not wearing a mask and I recently yelled, "Take Off the Masks!" just before my granddaughter was about to mask sing for a grandparents day program at her school. I offer no apologies. Adults who are forcing children to wear masks should be ashamed of themselves. They should do some research. Masks negatively affect children physically, mentally and emotionally. You are cutting off oxygen to their growing brains, forcing them to suck back their exhaled bacteria and their own carbon dioxide. This is child abuse. And people should be arrested.

https://thelibertyloft.com/mask-rebellion-picking-up-steam/ 

No comments: