Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, June 21, 2021

A NOTE FROM DANELLE

                                                     


I'm letting you know that I won't be posting news updates until after July 4th. I'm catering a wedding shower this weekend and then going on vacation. And June 25 is my birthday. I'm turning 59 and shaking my head about that. I'm not depressed. It's just hard to believe how fast time goes by. 

I believe we will have much to celebrate on July 4th weekend, so I hope you are planning to host or attend a gathering. Stay hopeful. As President Trump said, the best is yet to come. We are entering an amazing time, a time for the history books. 

Keep following the prophets I share most on You Tube and the Mel K Show on Bit Chute. Also follow Steel Truth updates on my list of links and The American Journal and others at banned.video  The Gateway Pundit is a good source of true news. And follow the Victory Channel on You Tube as well. 

Celebrate the victory that is coming because it has already been decided in Heaven. We only wait for God's perfect timing. Enjoy the beauty of summer. Soak up that sun. The warmth of the sun is proof of God's existence. Think about that. It's something you can feel and can't deny.  

No comments: