Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, December 17, 2021

TIME TO ARREST THE COVID TYRANTS AND BE COMPENSATED FOR THE HARM FROM THEIR CRIMES

Karen Kingston says that public officials are committing felony crimes by pushing vaccine mandates. The governor of your state does not have a right to mandate masks.This was my argument when I was fired for refusing to wear a mask at work. 

But even worse, no one has the right to force the injection of a vaccine that is killing people worldwide. People need to be educated about the rights that they have through our constitution. I could sue my workplace for what they did to me and I predict that attorneys will be very busy with lawsuits over the next few years.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/time-to-arrest-covid-tyrants-notice-public-officials-are-committing-felony-crimes/?utm_source=right-rail-trending 

No comments: