Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Saturday, March 18, 2023

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A PUNCHING BAG?



                                                        


Do you feel like the battles you are fighting have become bigger than ever before? Are people you know doing things that baffle or shock you? Do you find yourself knocked over again and again in every area of your life--health, family, finances?

We are in an intense season of spiritual battles. It's very possible that the enemy is trying to bring a curse against you. If you feel tormented with mental or physical pain... If you feel like the life is being squeezed out of you... or if you feel like constant problems are slowing your growth, causing you to shrink back from any advancement, then you need this prayer:

First, decree the goodness of God. Then say, 

"I decree and break every assignment of the enemy. I decree that I am bought by the covenant blood of Jesus and I cannot be cursed. Therefore, I take authority over every demonic assignment against myself, my family, my ministry, my business, or my God-ordained leadership role. I break every assignment of Athaliah and every type of spirit that goes along with her. I break the affliction, constriction and compression. I decree that Jesus is my true king and I will serve only Him. I declare that I am in covenant with God and I will be the intercessor and warrior that He called me to be in Jesus name."

The spiritual battle we are in is very real. I feel it myself. I have been knocked down again and again as I try to do what I feel God is calling me to do. As I try to advance His kingdom, I am being hit by countless distractions and by people coming against me. I can't sleep. I lay awake until daybreak. The enemy wants me wore out so I can't be a light to this dark world. 

And yet, here I am. I'm here because I know my spiritual authority and I know how to fight back. Don't be one of those who suffer because you don't realize what is causing your pain and you don't use your spiritual authority that Jesus gave you. 

Watch the video below for a better explanation of the times we live in and how you can come out victorious. Come in at 9 minutes to skip the intro and get right to the good stuff. 

https://rumble.com/v2dee9u-jane-hamon-a-time-of-defeating-demonic-attacks.html 

No comments: