Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, April 5, 2024

Everything Is Going To Work Out!!!!!!


Oh my goodness! I mentioned this exact scripture in my last You Tube video. Nikki is one of my favorite sources of encouragement. She says so many things in this video that I have been talking about lately. 

Don't magnify the problem; focus on the promise--"...all things work together toward good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose." 

Stand still and watch God move on your behalf. Don't let fear cause you to make a decision that you will regret. Keep your heart right. A faithful man will always abound in the blessings of the Lord. God will prove to you that He will never leave you disappointed. 

No comments: