Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ARE WE ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL?

"Tim Tebow is a mirror. He exposes how shallow most of our Christianity is. That’s what makes us so uncomfortable…"I am a Christian, but I am not as fanatical about it as Tebow is."
No kidding. I wonder which one is more like Jesus…you or Tim Tebow? Would Jesus tell Tim to “tone it down?” Would Jesus tell you to?
No. He doesn’t have to. You already have toned it down yourself. That’s why Christianity is so under assault in the culture. We are ashamed of the Gospel. We are ashamed to speak up for what is right."  Click on the link below for the entire article.

1 comment:

Always Learning said...

This was a fabulous article. I emailed it to all my family. I have LOVED Tim's desire to be bold about Jesus. I am hoping it inspires many more young people to be bold about Jesus.