Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, January 6, 2012

MADE TO CRAVE GOD, NOT FOOD

For anyone who has made a new year's resolution to lose weight, this is a must read.  I talked about this book before, but now I can say that it has changed my life.  My attitude toward food has completely changed because of this book  I find myself with more willpower because I want to be obedient to God and His will for how I should feed my body. 

I realize now that I was made for more than letting food control me and using it as a form of comfort.  For so many people, food is their drug.  When they're stressed, they comfort themselves with food.  God was meant to be our comfort, and when we reach for food instead of Him we make food an idol.  Click on the link below to read about this book and order a copy for yourself.
 http://lysaterkeurst.com/2012/01/the-war-against-my-soul/

No comments: