Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, January 29, 2021

EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW: THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID with Dr Lee Merrit

I keep questioning why I felt no fear about Covid from day one while almost everyone around me was freaking out and strapping masks on. I got fired last year because I want to breathe. The virus has higher than a 99% survival rate, but people are still fearful ten months later. Listen to this interview with Dr. Lee Merrit and open your mind to the possibility that you have been lied to and it's time to get back to living. Doctor Merrit's best advice is at the end.

 If you can't play the video at the last link below, then go to thenewamerican.com and look for a video titled, Bio-warfare and weaponization of medicine amid Covid  It is toward the top of the site right now under 'Trending.'

https://drive.google.com/file/d/169bDubnhyopohQmg8-WRmvEjYjpSwEPs/view 

No comments: