Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, February 8, 2021

Amanda Grace Talks... A WORD FROM THE LORD! THE LORD WILL HAVE HIS WAY I...


Come in at 7:00 to get straight to the good stuff on this video. Let me reword that because this is the most powerful video I've seen in a long time. What she has to say is beyond good, it's monumental. Here's a recap in my own words and from what I can recall:

The virus shall have its crown knocked from it and will lose its power. A computer company shall be found to be complicit. Watch IBM. Scandal after scandal shall break loose in the house and the senate. Wicked leaders shall be judged. 

A major scandal with an airline shall break forth. Watch Exxon Mobile and plutonium. New technology shall come forth and new minerals shall be found. There will be a change in direction and a change in leadership. This is our Boston Tea Party moment. 

One media company will fall. Tik Tok ratings are plummeting. She goes on to describe our next annointed leader and it's not Biden. Then she gives Christians this word from God: Follow Me. Believe in Me. Know I am a mighty God. Breathe. Have Faith. Stay grounded in the word. As you publicly proclaim me, I will honor you. 

If you don't believe in prophets, then scroll down to my post about why you should believe in prophets. The Bible tells us to believe in them and that's reason enough for me to believe every word spoken by Amanda in this video.

No comments: