Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

MEL K and ANN VANDERSTEEL: AN UPDATE YOU CAN'T MISS

My husband was listening to this video just before I'm heading to bed. Mel K and Ann Vandersteel are two of the most well informed and tough spoken women I follow. To put them both together in one show is explosive. They cover so much in this video that you need to know. 

If you don't know it, our country is in the process of a revival. I see it everywhere I turn. The bad news is shifting to good news and it's coming at us quickly. People are realizing how much we have been lied to. It's a great conversation between some really fabulous women. I thank God for women like this. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TgYwU83PQYIQ/ 

No comments: