Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, April 23, 2021

Survival essentials: How to prepare an EDC kit for your car

I've been thinking about keeping a few things in my car just in case something weird happens while I'm out on the road. A lot of weird things are happening these days, so it makes sense to be prepared. I came across this article today, so I thought I would share it. At the bottom of the article are a few sites you might want to check out to learn more about preparedness and survival items for the crazy times we live in.  

Survival essentials: How to prepare an EDC kit for your car: Going about the day without an everyday carry (EDC) is as good as putting yourself in danger. For starters, EDCs are essential survival items that you can hardly do without come hell or high water. You bring them with you at all times because they afford you security. Secondly, what’s a prepper without an EDC? Preparedness is all […]

No comments: