Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

MASK REBELLION AT THE KENTUCKY DERBY

I'm starting to think that Pennsylvania is hopeless when it comes to rebelling against the mask. I went to the grocery store today on Linglestown Road in Harrisburg and was so disappointed to see so many people still sucking back their own carbon dioxide while wearing face diapers. 

Do they know that the state of  Florida has remained completely open for the past year and is no worse off than any other state? Does anyone think for themselves anymore or am I surrounded by apathetic zombies who are brainwashed to follow orders no matter what the cost? Does anyone do research or explore alternative news options? I'm seriously considering educating these oblivious Pennsylvanians myself, in person, one by one. 

Fortunately, other states are giving me hope. Go Kentucky! 

https://spectator.org/kentucky-derby-masks/ 

No comments: