Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, July 17, 2023

How to Take Back Your Mind with God's Word +LIVE Q&A


Do you feel like your mind is out of control? Do you dwell on negative thoughts or past hurts on a daily basis? And are these thoughts causing you to be angry, depressed, distracted or exhausted? 

I know all too well how it feels to be caught in a cycle of negative thinking. Very few people get through life without developing a demonic stronghold in their minds. Life is filled with people and situations that are hurtful. And it's so easy to dwell on the hurt and rehearse what was said and what was done to you. 

When I was in my late twenties, I developed a demonic stronghold in my mind that began when someone hurt me very deeply. It was the kind of hurt that causes total destruction to a woman and separation to her family. At one point, I felt like I had become a different person and the people around me began to avoid me because I was so filled with hostility. 

You are not responsible for what comes into your mind, but you are responsible for the thoughts that stay in your mind and the things that you dwell on daily. If the things you dwell on are negative, you will be negatively affected by those thoughts, and the people around you will be affected as well.

It takes a constant daily effort to renew your mind. Stop letting the enemy use your mind as a playground. You must take every toxic thought captive as soon as it enters. Kris Reece explains in the above video how to purify your thoughts so they align with God's word. We can't allow our thinking to poison our minds, our hearts and our lives. 

No comments: