Posted by lamarzulli on January 17, 2011Commentary & Analysis
‘One poor harvest away from chaos’
With the droughts, fires, floods of Biblical proportions, volcanic eruptions, tsunami’s, earthquakes, and the financial uncertainty that has become a global concern, food shortages may be lurking on the horizon.
This is a serious matter as is graphically demonstrated in Tunisia. The president has fled the country, and why, because of rising food prices, which caused the people to riot. Much of the same thing is happening in Haiti and in other countries. In my opinion, this is all part of the birth-pangs that we are warned of would happen in the last days.
Could things turn around? Sure they could, and let’s hope they do, but what if they don’t? We can go on living in our bubble and pretend that it can’t happen here, but let me admonish you, that if you haven’t started to stockpile some food now might be a good time to start. The bottom line for me is this, if things get worse you can’t eat gold bricks.
Here’s some proactive steps we can take in case it happens here.
1. You can survive for a long time on staples like peanut butter, canned tuna, Beffaroni. It’s easy to store and is packed with protein.
2. Canned foods have a shelf life that is much longer than the date that’s printed on the can. We have lot’s of canned foods in our stockpile.
3. We also have a large metal trash can – with the lid securely fastened, that holds rice and pasta.
4. We have cases of water and we also have our own well.
5. Freeze-dried foods are also a good resource in an emergency.
6. We have an active garden and grow some of our own food.
7. Stock up on seeds and fertilizer.
8. Purchase a weapon and learn how to use it. When Katrina happened we saw lawlessness abound!
9. Team up with other people of like-mind, so that you can pool you resources if an event happens.
10. Most important of all is not to be fear based. We are warned what would happen in the last days!
Are we in the birth-pangs? In my opinion we are. We are told that when we see the events, that are happening, all around us, in real-time, that we should be aware that Yashua/Jesus, the true king, is coming back.
The earth is beginning to reel like a drunken man. Has there been a pole shift? Why did the sun rise two days early in Greenland? It didn’t happen last year did it? You mean to tell me that much ice melted in one season? I don’t buy it. Events are adding up for those of us who have eyes to see. The Fallen One. grows bold and he is getting ready to play out his end game – the new Zodaic sign, which is the 13th, is called Serpentarius! I know that’s just a coincidence! He has been planning for thousands of years and now, in these last days, we see the signs of his demented handiwork all around us.
Be alert. Be prepared. Come to grips with what is happening and become proactive. Spread the word in love and warn others of what is taking place.