Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IT WOULDN'T HURT TO BE PREPARED



The below commentary is from John McTernan's Insights.  A link to his blog is located at the right side of my page under World Events and Prophecy.  It wouldn't hurt for us to be prepared in case such a disaster occurs here in the states.  A supply of food and water, a way to cook and keep warm without electricity, water purifying tablets or colloidal silver (water purification) are just some of the things to have on hand in case of emergency.  For more on this click "be prepared" under the labels category at the right side of my page and read Gotta Keep Living, But Gotta Be Prepared.

 

Special Attention: Japan Earthquake

Matthew 24:7 
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Commentary
Like most people, I have been following the earthquake that hit Japan. I have received many emails from people tying the earthquake to Japan's position against Israel and the promotion of a Palestinian state. I am going to post this information for your reading. I would like to thank everyone who emailed me about this as I did not see it at first.
What happened to Japan has me very upset. The vast majority of the Japanese people reject the Bible. The gospel has taken root in Korea and China but not in Japan. The Bible warns not to touch Israel, but Japan has no fear of the Bible whatsoever. It is like telling someone an electric wire is hot and that person does not believe you and touches it. I have a strong feeling that Japan is not going to recover from this. The Japanese economy and society is coming down. Japan is being crushed by debt and this could send the country into a tailspin.
There is more destruction coming to the nations as the vast majority of the world does not believe the Bible. God does not want to do this, but the nations are leaving Him with no choice but judgment
Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
I believe what happened to Japan is in some fashion going to happen to America and very soon. The homosexual marriage agenda or bullying Israel will trigger the judgment on America. God has so clearly warned America, which I have documented in my books and on this blog for 25 years. 
I watched the Japanese people without food and clean water. The food supplies have run out. I have issued many alerts on this blog to store food and supplies as the Lord leads you. I am once again bringing this to your attention. Please have food and supplies on hand to get you and others through times like what is now happening in Japan. A huge event is coming to America. Please be prepared as you seek the LORD about what to do.
When I watched the tsunamis hitting the West Coast, I felt they were warnings of what is coming. If the Japanese reactors blow, it could send a radioactive plume across the Pacific Ocean to America. The entire world is now falling under the LORD'S judgment. We can see it from Japan to Egypt. Be prepared physically while at the same time keep your eyes on the Lord Jesus! This world is fast running out of time.
May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you.
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Thanks Danelle for that info. These are scary times but our final destination is secure in God.
Love Mom