Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MOVE TO A TREEE

I had a children's book about brothers and sisters who packed their bags with sweaters and socks and scarves and mittens and woolen caps and moved to a tree. "We liked our tree," the book said. "There was always a breeze in the afternoon that...." I don't remember the rest, but I had that book memorized as a child. 

I spent a lot of time in trees when I was growing up in the small town of Pillow PA in the sixties and seventies. These photos brought back those memories. Who wouldn't want to spend time in a tree if it meant living in a place like this?
 http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1yQPV7/:qCmq18F!:XeYJvbS+/sheepy.me/a-dream-treehouse/

No comments: