Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, October 29, 2012

SaltTree: The Perfect Sandwich Loaf

I made bread a few days ago and although it was good, it wasn't the ultimate recipe that I would use again and again. This recipe might be the one. There's something very satisfying about bread making. The way the kitchen smells. The way the butter melts over a warm slice. And the memories of my mom baking braided loaves of  crusty bread. It's the one thing that comes out of the oven that feels most like home. When the weather turns cold or rainy, I want to bake bread. 
 SaltTree: The Perfect Sandwich Loaf: Since I got that wicked birthday present known as 'present of awesomeness' aka, Kitchen Aid stand mixer, I've been using it for everyth...

1 comment:

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

I love fresh bread with butter! Yum!