Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, December 21, 2012

PHOTO GALLERY OF HOMEMADE GIFTS

For the past year, I've been searching for winning skin and home care recipes. All my Christmas gifts this year are homemade including beeswax lotion that rivals Burt's Bees, natural household cleaners, body wash, shave gel, chocolate soap,  spoon oil, peach jam, applesauce, and homemade vanilla. The spoon oil is used to preserve wooden spoons, cutting boards, and wooden rolling pins. I also use it as a non toxic alternative to furniture polish. 

Some of my attempts didn't turn out, but overall it's been fun experimenting and creating products at home at a fraction of the cost and with none of the toxic ingredients. My husband says my "Triple Threat" cleaner, degreaser and spot remover works better than Resolve carpet cleaner. Maybe there could be some money in this venture. Hmmm. 

Click on the link below for some easy ideas and recipes to make your own homemade gifts. It's not too late to add a homemade touch to Christmas.
 http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/52dHJw/:1_zJLTglM:c+5vNoQ9/ybty.co/TSPW97/

No comments: