Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

10 Benefits of Witch Hazel │ Shrink Pores, Tighten & Brighten Skin, Clea...



I make my own facial toner with Young Living Rosemary and Lavender essential oil. It smells so wonderful and feels so soothing to my skin. I use it on a disposable cotton pad after removing my makeup with homemade makeup remover. Here are the recipes for both.


Rosemary Lavender Toner

1/4 cup water

1/4 cup witch hazel

4 drops Young Living lavender oil

4 drops Young Living Rosemary oil


Makeup Remover

1/2 cup water 

1/8 tsp baby mild castile soap (Vitacost)

1/4 tsp vitamin E oil (optional)

one teaspoon olive oil

Put in a flip top empty bottle, such as a clean shampoo or lotion bottle. Shake before each use. This should be used within a few months since it has no preservative in it other than the vitamin E.



No comments: