Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Stop Poisoning the Immune System: Heavy Metal Cleanse



According to this, I have some changes to make. White sugar, white flour, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, stress and chemicals in personal care products and home cleaners negatively affect the immune system.

He warns about cooking with aluminum foil and using aluminum containers to cook and store food. I drink seltzer from aluminum cans. I guess I have to look for glass bottles of seltzer. Good luck with that. 

He also warns about the curly-q light bulbs that contain mercury gas. If they break they release mercury gas in your home. I knew about that and I don't buy them anymore. I have enough mercury in my mouth from fillings when I was young. I don't need more in my light bulbs.

Well, at least I'm not using toxic makeup, personal care products or toxic home cleaners. I replaced every cleaner in my home with Thieves household cleaner and I either make my own personal care products with essential oils or I buy them from Young Living. And with their new makeup line, I'm slowly switching to non-toxic makeup. 

He recommends 3 drops of Young Living Juva Cleanse twice a day and 4 capsuls or two teaspoons of Sulfurzyme (powder) with lime oil and Ninja Red as a heavy metal cleanse. 

Since Sulfurzyme is no longer available at YL. We buy MSM sulfur products at herbalhealer.com

Learn more about Young Living and essential oils at     wholelifeoils.com/danelle-carvell/

No comments: