Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, September 16, 2011

WHY DOES AMERICA SEEM CURSED?

"The question is: Why are we losing God's special blessing on our nation? I’m sure most of you folks are aware of the "blessing and curse" prophecy regarding how nations treat Israel. God warned in His Holy Bible:
“I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you” (Genesis 12:3). 

I think our dealing with Israel is a major factor in why we have so many problems, but I don’t think it is the main reason. If it was, we could just elect a pro-Israel president and all these storm clouds would vanish.
Years of slowly turning our back on God has caused us to lose our hedge of divine protection."  http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html

No comments: