Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, October 10, 2011

PRICELESS QUOTE

"I don't go to some women because they give the impression that they are too distracted by things in their own lives to hear me.  I don't go to others because I am never sure about their moods.  Sometimes I feel a warmth and openness but just as often I feel as if I am standing before a stone wall.  I usually won't take the risk of going to these women.  But I do go to those who make it easy for me.  I do go to those who tell me by their attitude and words that they are glad I have come."  -Susan Hunt, Spiritual Mothering
Last summer outside of our motel room, during our mother daughter trip to the beach.  No unapproachable girls here.

No comments: