Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

BROTHER, MAY I ?

A couple summers ago I stopped at a child's lemonade stand and bought a drink.  I didn't know how the lemonade was made, I didn't know what they put in the lemonade, nor did I ask.  I just saw the sweet face of the kid behind the stand and assumed that the lemonade was not going to kill me. What a chance I took!.  I might have died.

Thank Goodness Big Brother has stepped in to save the day.  I will never again see a sweet- faced child sitting behind a lemonade stand and be able to bring a smile to that kid's face by buying a cup.  Don't you just love what this country is turning into?

http://www.infowars.com/is-there-anything-we-are-still-free-to-do-without-government-permission/

No comments: