Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A note from Danelle

I'm taking a blogging break until after Thanksgiving.  Hope you have an enjoyable Holiday.  I can't believe this time of year has arrived once again.  The Christmas shows are running on Hallmark!  Why do they rush things?  It's like the year I put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving.  Everyone had a comment for that. But I'm not rushing this year.  I don't have to do everything right now.  Some things can wait.  I'll do the important things.  And when I feel that God is getting shoved aside, I'll step away from the things I don't have to do.  Because nothing works without Him.  And I just don't feel right when I've set Him on a shelf. 
                                                                                                                              Danelle 
                                                                                                                  

No comments: