Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SUBSTITUTE, NOT SACRIFICE

Tiffany at The Gracious Pantry sent a comment today setting me straight about clean eating, which she promotes on her blog, The Gracious Pantry. A few days ago I featured her blog and claimed I couldn't eat the way she does because I couldn't give up white flour and sugar. She told me I don't have to give up cinnamon rolls. I only have to substitute better ingredients for the white flour, white sugar, milk and butter in the recipe.  Instead I should use whole wheat pastry flour, almond milk, honey, mollasses and oil.  She even has a recipe for clean eating cinnamon rolls on her websiteOkay Tiffany, the next time I get a hankering for cinnamon rolls, I'm trying your recipe. You've inspired me, and maybe you're right. Maybe I can give up white flour and white sugar. I'll keep you posted. Here's a link for the recipe.
http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-cinnamon-rolls/

No comments: