Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

BIBLE PREDICTIONS ARE HAPPENING NOW

Last night my husband and I were shocked to see so many "Out of Stock" signs sitting on the grocery store shelves. I never saw the canned food aisles so empty.  Either people are stocking up or the manufacturers are having a hard time getting the ingredients they need.

The skyrocketing food prices and food shortages described in Revelation 6:6 are happening right now. The Christian persecution described in Matthew 24:9 is happening now. The human identification devices described in Revelation 13:16 are becoming more a part of our daily lives. And the Luke 21:25 signs in the sun, moon and oceans are happening right before our eyes. You cannot deny Bible prophecy.   -Danelle


"Since 1977 I have done my best to warn people what our future would look like. I warned people to watch the sun, watch the intense heat that would be coming, watch for the water supply to shrink, watch for famines to spread, and crops to die off from the droughts. Everything I warned about was taken from the Word of God. 

I am no prophet however, I know the Word and the Lord's warnings and I believe in His Words.  It has only been in these past 3 years where people are finally seeing what I have been pointing to all these years. The Holy Spirit has it appears to me have picked up His pace to bring in the last remaining souls into His Kingdom before the rapture takes place.  All I can do is preach what Jesus has warned you.  

If I could I would drag you into Jesus's Kingdom kicking but only the Holy Spirit can convict you to turn to Him and repent of your sins.  I will do this, I plead with you to look at all the signs Jesus told us we would see just prior to His second coming. If you do this I am sure you will see we are just about out of time before the Lord looks down on this Planet and says something like this, “This is the day I have chosen to remove my Church and begin the final countdown for my second coming” those who are of my flock come up hither”.    -Frank DiMora

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/08/can-you-see-what-the-holy-spirit-is-showing-you-about-the-futureaug-7-2012-2441134.html

No comments: