Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Today, I returned to the abortion clinic where I aborted my babies 12 years ago | LifeSiteNews.com

"As I left, I tried driving through my tears. How do you get past the heaviness that you feel for the babies and for the women who will suffer depression, addiction, suicidal thoughts, and lifelong regret?
However, once I stopped crying, I became very angry…like Jesus-turning-over-tables angry. My friend John, who prays outside of this clinic every day, said that he cannot get one church to support him. He wasn’t even talking about financial support…he was talking about prayer support, sending people to pray, anything.
This infuriates me.
Honestly, this makes me never want to step foot in a church again.
There are hundreds of churches within a 15-mile radius of this Orlando abortion clinic. While they are updating their offices, paying for sound systems, and preaching their fluffy messages, babies are dying…over 3000 a day."
 Today, I returned to the abortion clinic where I aborted my babies 12 years ago | LifeSiteNews.com

No comments: